May to June
Our walking tour is approximately 30-45 minutes and includes a discussion about the growing and uses of lavender. We explain the different varieties that we have growing on the farm, as well as the other plants we distill for use in our products. We include a table top distillation demonstration and a visit to our commercial distillery where we extract the essential oil during our harvest season. You will see our fields in various stages as we are preparing new fields and harvesting other fields.
- We can customize a private group tour, with sufficient notice, if some visitors have mobility issues.
- Private tours can be scheduled between Wednesday-Friday at 10:00am & 1:00pm, for pricing and availability please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tour buses are welcome with advance notice and by reservation only. The fee of $15.00 per person applies.
- Public tours are on Saturday and Sunday only in May and June at 11:00am and 1:00pm. Reservations are required online.
- Visitors may visit Wednesday through Friday from 10:00am – 3:00pm at no charge, as there will not be any tours on those days.
- We are closed on Monday and Tuesday.