Welcome to our farm, Keys Creek Lavender Farm, nestled in a beautiful, serene valley in Northern San Diego County. We are San Diego County’s only USDA certified organic Lavender Farm. Our Farm, previously known as The Lavender Fields has more than a dozen varieties of lavender on 8 1/2 acres of land.
We are a working farm and a private event location. Our Farm Store carries over 50 of our wonderful lavender products. We host English High Teas, tours, healing retreats, numerous classes and workshops. We will also show you how we distill our lavender to make our essential oil in our distillery.
The Lavender Farm and Farm Store are open to the public for our bloom season during May and June. Visits to the Farm during off season are by appointment only.
- Wednesday through Sunday from 10:00 am-3:00 pm, during May and June.
- We are closed Monday and Tuesday.
- No tours are offered Wednesday through Friday, no fee required or reservations required.
- Weekend tours are available every weekend from May to the end of June. Reservations are required and is $15.00 per person.
- Tour Buses interested in visiting our farm are by Appointment Only. Please call (760) 742-3844 prior to your groups visit.
Additionally, donations toward our ongoing support of the Bee Campaign are appreciated. Donate Now. Our online store is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also find our products at the following locations. Please read our FAQ and check our Calendar of Events for more details. Most of our events are scheduled for our bloom season in April, May and June.
We thank you for your interest and look forward to seeing you soon.