Helpful Information for Your Visit
We invite you to sign up to join our email newsletter family. Receiving our email newsletter is the best way to stay up-to-date on all our activities and special events. To sign, simply scroll to the bottom of this page.
What to Bring: Be sure you have plenty of gas, as the closest gas station is 6 miles away. We’ve given gas to visitors, and we’re happy to help, but it happens often enough to warrant mentioning. Be sure to bring some water to stay hydrated, as it can get hot here. Don’t forget your sunscreen and a hat. See “attire” below for more ideas.
Admission: Admission to our Farm is $10.00 per person. A $5.00 coupon for our Farm Store is included in the admission price. Cooking classes, soap making classes, tea parties and demonstrations, just to name a few, are an additional fee and do require a reservation. See the schedule of events for details.
Accessibility: Our terrain is uneven. Some areas of the Farm can be challenging to those with limited mobility. There are several resting spots, some with shade, along the paths. We have reserved handicap parking spaces and handicap accessible restrooms.
Attire: Our Farm can get be very warm or a bit chilly. We are located at the head of a valley and typically get a nice afternoon breeze. We suggest loose fitting, light-colored natural fiber clothing.
Rules: Smoking, alcohol, pets or public picnics are not permitted.
- Though rare, rattlesnake sightings have occurred on our property. We strongly suggest closed, flat, rubber-soled shoes to increase your protection and traction.
- We are USDA Certified Organic working Farm. Please respect our designation and do everything you can to help protect our status. Visitors are asked to please refrain from entering the lavender rows and ‘U-pick’ is not available at the farm.
- We do have bees on the property. Our bee population is extremely important to us and are instrumental in sustaining our lavender plants. They will generally leave you alone if they are left alone. Please do not go into the clearly marked beekeeping area.
- There is a Private Residence and a Private Event area on our Farm that is off limits to the general public. We ask you to respect the Private Residence and Private Event signs.
- We enjoy a wonderful relationship with our neighbors. In our effort to share the beauty of this farm with the public, we do all we can to be respectful of our neighbors and the environment. We ask that our visitors share in our efforts. Please do not enter any area that is not clearly marked for Keys Creek Lavender public access. Additionally, please do not drive fast and do not litter.
Please allow everyone the opportunity to enjoy the farm peacefully.